Mountain Valley Fitness & Health

Mountain Valley Fitness & Health
MVF&H

Thursday, December 6, 2012

We Love our Members!

Listen to what our members have to say about their time with us!
"I joined Mountain Valley Therapy Fitness & Health four weeks ago. Senior Circuit Training was recommended to help strengthen my muscles, and to help with my Arthritis. I also needed exercise to help lower my blood sugar for my Diabetes. I have improved! I can lift heavier weights, my legs and arms have gained strength, and my balan
ce is better than when I first started! It is fun and I feel better. All the Staff are caring and always watching over our safety as we exercise. Everyone is friendly, including the "Circuiteers". I feel stronger!" - Susan Aldrich

Don't hesitate! Stop by TODAY to find out how YOU can improve your personal health and well-being! 663-0462, 2519 Cove Avenue, in La Grande!

No comments:

Post a Comment